PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND POLICIES CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU USE THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ALSO, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMAINING AWARE OF ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
If you (“User”) use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account (including user name, password, and account number) and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We are not responsible for your account and, therefore, please notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized access to and/or use of your account.
Further, by accessing this site and by purchasing services under this site you (whether as a “visitor or member”) agree to the all applicable terms and conditions, domestic/international laws, and represent that you are 18 years or older (or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you currently reside while accessing the site) in addition to being the lawful user of any credit cards (or other payment methods) used to purchase services hereunder. Users must abide by these terms and conditions. Otherwise, you are not permitted to use this site and you are not authorized to use Club Dom.
Users acknowledge that the depictions of nudity and sexual activity are familiar, not offensive, and that you are authorizing these materials for your own personal viewing for educational and/or entertainment purposes. Club Dom (“Company”) reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
1. Trial Memberships: Users may elect the trial membership option to access Club Dom. Trial membership accounts will allow users to access the site for 48 hours and trial memberships will convert to standard memberships if a cancellation notice is not provided by you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of submitting your subscription for a trial membership. You assume the risk and responsibility of failing to notify us of a cancellation of your trial membership within 72 hours of submitting your subscription for a trial membership. Cancellations take effect upon our receipt.
2. Standard Monthly Memberships: Users may elect the standard membership for full access to Club Dom. Standard memberships will recur and be billed on a monthly basis until cancelled. All users, confirmed by credit card verification, over the age of 18 (or the age of majority in applicable locations) may purchase credit packages to access phone chat and webcam content.
1. Content Access & Exchange: Club Dom provides pictures, images, visual/oral displays of adult content for members to view. Club Dom may also contain visual content, videos and other information uploaded by users for member access. Any persons uploading content agree to abide by all applicable laws and hereby waive/release the Club Dom from any/all liability related to uploading content to (or otherwise using and accessing) this website.
2. Products: Club Dom may also provide adult related products (including toys, lubricants, etc.) for users. Any persons purchasing and/or using such products agree to abide by all applicable laws and hereby waive/release Club Dom from any/all liability related to the purchase of products.
1. Club Dom and Service Providers: Club Dom engages third party support service providers to perform entertainment services. We will not share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, except to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data. In no event, however, shall we be responsible for third party use and maintenance of your information.
2. Payment Options and Terms: We accept all forms of credit card payment and Kimbr will appear on your credit card, bank statement or phone bill for all applicable charges. Fees for using credit cards may apply.
Any and all site related fees are subject to change, without notice, at our discretion and you agree to be personally liable for charges you incur in relation to your use of the site. Users authorize Club Dom to charge user’s chosen payment method for any and all purchase of materials on this website. Club Dom requires payment in advance for use of our website and you are responsible for reimbursing the Club Dom for any returned payments. For recurring charges, we are hereby authorized to receive payment and/or invoice in advance of providing services on the first of each month.
Site subscription fees may be automatically renewed at/or after the end of the original term selected. Any cancellation of service must occur within 24 hours prior to the scheduled extension of service in order for any service charges/expenses to be returned. If subscription is not cancelled in accordance with these terms, the Subscriber hereby authorizes Club Dom (or its affiliates) to charge subscriber’s chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership.
Refunds may be issued at Club Dom’s election. Refunds can be requested by contacting customer service and questions related to billing will be answered within two business days. Refunds will not be issued for memberships that have been used or, in any event, that are not submitted within three calendar days of subscription. Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to subscribe.
Financial information is only shared with Club Dom’s third party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account. All credit card transactions are processed with industry standard encryption through third party processors. These third party processors will only use your information for that purpose. All such information provided to a third party is subject to their terms and conditions.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized and/or fraudulent uses related to your preferred form of payment (for example, credit cards) and to any unauthorized access to your account with us. You further agree to remain liable for any fees related to unauthorized access and/or use of your credit card or account until you provide notice to us which shall be effective upon receipt. In all cases, billing and technical questions can be submitted to email@example.com.
3. Stop Work & Changes: Customer shall be responsible for any costs incurred by Club Dom as a result of stop/suspend work orders and/or changes to this agreement. Club Dom shall not be responsible for delays that are out of its control.
4. Nonsolicitation: User agrees not to employ, seek to hire, solicit for hire and/or permit employment of any person, customer, or subcontractors and/or otherwise affiliated with Club Dom in relation to Customer’s purchase under of this Agreement. This restriction on User’s ability to solicit Club Dom’s employees, customer, or subcontractors shall permanently survive the termination and/or expiration of this Agreement.
5. Risk of Loss: All items purchased from Club Dom are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery.
6. No Warranty: Club Dom does not provide and hereby disclaims any/all express/implied warranties related to all content, images, pictures, videos, products, or services provided by the site. Specifically, Club Dom does not represent that content contained on this site is free of viruses, worms, or other code that may be harmful to users. User hereby releases and waives Club Dom from any liability in relation to the use of the website and/or access to images, picture, videos, products or services provided by the site.
9. Termination: Club Dom may terminate this Agreement at any time whether with or without cause. Upon termination with cause or without cause, Club Dom shall shall not be responsible for refunding used balances under your account.
10. Merger: If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court, then the rest of the agreement shall remain enforceable. This agreement is the entire agreement between users and Club Dom.
11. Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, and as such, any litigation shall occur within a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Maryland. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties.
1. License & Site Access: Club Dom grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Club Dom. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Club Dom.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, or form of Club Dom without the express written consent of Club Dom. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Club Dom’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Club Dom. Any unauthorized use terminates the consent or license granted.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Club Dom so long as the link does not portray Club Dom, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Club Dom logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of Club Dom. Further, links to any other sites do not constitute an endorsement of or affiliate relationship of any kind whatsoever with those other sites by Club Dom. You may not under circumstances authorize any other person to use your account and/or access rights.
2. Use Prohibitions: You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other users of or service providers to our website. You may not use the Club Dom’s service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you may not request the personel, business and/or other identifiable contact information from performers on the site (including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, social media identification or otherwise). International users agree to comply with all local laws (in addition to the laws of the United States) regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Should you be found to have engaged in illegal or abusive usage of our website, Club Dom will suspend your account or usage as applicable.
3. User Content: Club Dom hosts user provided content and may discontinue access or content on the site at anytime. Users are responsible for your submissions and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing, or transmitting (“submit” or “submitting”) content to Club Dom. Users may not submit content that is illegal (in any jurisdiction), obscene, defamatory, libelous, defamatory, infected with viruses, harassing or that infringes on privacy. Users further represent and/or warrant:
1. User owns the content, license to use the content, any additional intellectual property rights to the license (including copyrights and/or trademarks) along with all necessary and related permission to use the content.
2. User will only post content that depicts persons over the age of eighteen with their consent and that voluntary consent documents related to such depictions (including their name and likeness) along with all other 18 U.S.C. 2257 covered content has been made available for inspection.
3. User is the owner of all content and merely provides Club Dom with a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty free, irrevocable license to use any such content and to reproduce, distribute, make derivative works, and/or promote any such content at Club Dom’ election without any additional consents required.
4. User acknowledges that Club Dom may reject or refuse to publish user content at its election at any time and without prior notice. Further, Club Dom may use, publish, upload or post user content on website owned by Club Dom or on third party websites at its election.
5. User acknowledges that any persona information or content that is voluntarily disclosed on this website becomes publicly available and can be collected/used by others.
4. Third Party Websites: Club Dom may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Club Dom. Club Dom, its affiliate companies, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, will not be liable for the content, policies, or practices of any and all third party websites. Accordingly, you acknowledge that Club Dom will not be liable for any and all liability for your use of third party websites.
1. Electronic Communications: When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You opt-in and/or otherwise consent to receive communications (including e-mails) from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further acknowledge that you communications posted in chat room are readily accessible to the public and, therefore, are not private and/or confidential.
2. Information Collection & Use: Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with the product and services made available through our web site, including, but not limited to, our services, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one. By using this site, users expressly agree that the site may use an personal information that has been provided by the subscriber or that has been collected by the site about the subscriber for any purposes, including technical, administrative, research and development, customer administration, marketing, trading of personal data, age verification, promotional and advertising use by the site or by third parties authorized to use the information by the site.
2a: GDPR Data Protection and Privacy
The mailing list system stores the following information:
- Email Address
- Name (optional)
The following data is stored for users with web site memberships:
- A display name for comments from the user posted to Content Updates, DVDs, Models, Blog Entries
- Votes on models, sets, DVDs
- Private Messages to and from the user
- If VOD / Store is enabled for the members area, a shopping cart for that user
- If VOD / Store is enabled for the members area, any purchases made
- Email address, if user provides email
- User Name
- The last time a user has been logged in to the site
- Browser Agent
Purchases: If a user has made any VOD/Store purchases, all user information is retained unless the user requests that their information be removed.
Comments: If a user has been removed from the system, their comments are not deleted but are anonymized and de-associated with their account. The body of the comment is retained, however, the Display Name associated with the user is anonymized.
Votes/Ratings: If a user has been removed from the system, their votes are not deleted but are anonymized and de-associated with their account.
Individual logs containing a web site account holder's/member's user name and browser agent are stored for a period of time specified by the site operator under the Statistics Plug-in's "Snapshot Length" setting in the in the CMS software admin panel. By default, when the software is installed by Elevated X, this setting is set to 60 days, at which time this information is purged (removed) from the system and the user name and browser agent data is automatically anonymized by the system.
The exception to the above is data related to "Most Active Users". This information is permanently deleted after the number of days as specified under the Retention Setting in the CMS software admin panel.
The following data is stored for users with VOD/Store accounts:
- Comments from the user posted to Sets, DVDs, Models, Blog Entries
- A display name for comments
- Votes on models, sets, DVDs
- Private Messages to and from the user
- A shopping cart for that user
- Any purchases made
- Email address, if user provides email
- User Name
- The last time a user has been logged in to the site
- Browser Agent
All VOD user information is retained indefinitely to provide user access to their past purchases and related transaction history unless the user requests their information be removed.
Removal of Information Requests
If an Elevated X CMS software operator receives a data removal request, user information can be manually deleted from the CMS software admin panel by clicking the gear icon at the upper right corner and choosing "Users" from the menu. A search can then be done for a specific user and their user name and associated data/information can be deleted from the system.
Note: When a user is deleted from the system, this deletes ALL associated information including information such as VOD/Store purchase history. The user will immediately and permanently lose access to all past purchases and any record thereof. This operation cannot be undone or reversed and should not be performed unless a customer/end-user has specifically asked for their information to be deleted.
Note: This only applies to users and related data associated with user accounts for memberships and VOD/Store accounts. Users must remove their information from mailing lists by unsubscribing from each individual mailing list they've subscribed to and this data will be purged (removed) upon reaching the length of time specified under Data Retention Setting as detailed above.
For removal Request Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Information Collected Upon Registration: If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of our web site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Club Dom. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your profile. Credit card information will be transmitted via SSL encryption for your protection.
4. Use of Contact Information: In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
5. Information Security: Although Club Dom has procedures in place to protect the security of your personal information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Subscribers should consider that information provided to and/or collected by the site as non-confidential, and consequently the site is not liable nor responsible if any information is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
7. Log Data: When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the websites you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
9. Other Technologies: used include clear GIF’s and IP address logging. Clear GIF’s also known as web bugs, beacons, or tags, are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or in an e-mail message. Clear GIF’s are invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page, document or e-mail message. We do not use clear GIF’s to collect personal information about you. However, we may use clear GIF’s to capture statistical usage information for our web pages, features, or other elements on a web page. We may correlate this information to a user to personalize user experience and for statistical analysis of user experiences on our web pages.
10. Business Transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any such transfer if the new entity's planned processing of your information differs materially from that set forth in this Privacy Notice.
11. Copyrights: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Club Dom and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Club Dom and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Club Dom or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
12. Trademarks: Club Dom’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of Club Dom in the United States and/or other countries. Club Dom’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Club Dom’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Club Dom. All other trademarks not owned by Club Dom that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Club Dom.
13. Intellectual Property: The content on Club Dom (excepting content submitted by users) are owned and/or licensed by Club Dom. Content may not be used, copied, reproduced, sold or otherwise exploited for any reason whatsoever.
This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Club Dom on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Club Dom makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation o this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site (and purchase of services related to the site from Club Dom) is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Club Dom does not warrant that this site, information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; Club Dom’s servers; or email sent from Club Dom are free of viruses or other harmful components. Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages unless otherwise specified in writing.
Club Dom is just a venue for third party content and service providers. Club Dom does not control the actions of its service providers as each service provider works at its own discretion. Club Dom does not thereby assume any responsibility for the actions and/or conduct of its service providers. Club Dom, LLC, it owners, employees, personnel, and affiliates are not responsible for the conduct of users or our service providers. Accordingly, if you purchase and use of our service, Club Dom, its owners, employees, personnel and affiliates will not be liable for any claim, injury, or damage arising in from or in connection with your purchase/use of the service. If you have a dispute with any of our service providers, you hereby release Club Dom, its owners, employees, personnel, and affiliates of any claims for damages arising out of and/or in connection with any such dispute.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Club Dom or a third party, the safety of the public, or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Club Dom reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at anytime at its discretion. Accordingly, you are responsible for remaining up-to-date on these terms of service and to terminate the service if you disagree with any changed terms.
I, the user, hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth in this document by using this site and/or by further purchasing services hereunder I expressly accept all terms accordingly.